United Europe aims to bring together people from different countries and backgrounds who subscribe to our vision of a Europe that is diverse, united and competitive. We welcome both individuals, companies and academic institutions as members.
For companies with:
greater than €10 million turnover the annual membership fee amounts to €10,000 Euro/year;
below €10 million turnover the annual membership fee amounts to €3,500/year;
For innovative start-ups who are passionate about the diversity, unity and competitiveness of Europe, please get in touch directly with us and we can work out an arrangement that will help your company in its early stages of development.
The benefits for company membership include:
- Access for your C-suite to our exclusive in person events;
- Opportunities to participate in roundtable discussions with decision makers from the world of politics, business and academia;
- Regular newsletter;
The standard membership fee for individuals is €100 per year. Students, the unemployed and pensioners may join for the reduced rate of €20 per year.
All individual members:
- Receive our regular newsletters;
- Invitations to all of our non exclusive online events;
- Invitations to specific in person events throughout the year;
- Receive a welcome pack with all of the background information about United Europe and a United Europe lapel pin
The initial membership fee falls due when joining United Europe. After that, membership fees will be payable at the beginning of each calendar year.
To become a member, please fill in and send off this form. We will process your application and contact you by post or email.