After the initial presentation of the manifesto in Rome on March 23rd, it is our goal to share the manifesto throughout Europe and use it to engage Europeans of all nations in the debate about the future of Europe. We will especially aim to involve the younger generation as well as the current decision makers both on a national and the European level.
All comments and ideas gathered throughout the tour will be collected in an annex to the original manifesto, highlighting the diversity of the discussion and giving Young Europeans a voice for their ideas.
The first meetings have already been set and further ones are being organised. If you too are interested in joining the debate, or are keen to organise a debate on the manifesto in your city or in your organisation, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 23rd: Presentation in Rome, Italy
- March 31st: Discussion with students at SciencePo in Aix en Provence, France
- April 28th: Discussion with DIRO-Network at Hotel Quirinale, Rome, Italy
- May 9th: Discussion with students at Ca’Foscari University of Venice during the International week in Venice, Italy
- May 15th: Discussion at Palazzo Delle Stelline, European Parliament Office in Milan, Italy
- May 16th: Discussion at the Centre for Studies on Federalism, State Archive in Turin, Italy
- May 17th: Discussion with the Union of Young Entrepreneurs in Parma, Italy
- May 20th: Discussion at the 7th YES Conference (Confederation of Young European Entrepreneurs) in Stockholm, Sweden
- May 29th: Discussion at the University of Salento in Lecce,Italy
- June 2nd – 4th: Young Professionals Seminar in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- June 20th: Discussion at the University of Münster in Münster, Germany
- June 27th: Presentation and Panel debate at the Italian Embassy in Berlin, Germany
- June 29th: Moving the EU forward – Presentation of the Manifesto at the Vigoni-Forum in Como, Italy
- TBC – Further events are currently being scheduled for Budapest, Den Haag, Athens, the European Parliament and the College of Europe
If you are interested in attending any of the above events, or would like to help us organise an additional event, please get in touch with us on email@example.com
Supporters of the proposals can sign the Rome Manifesto online. For twitter updates, please follow #RomeManifesto.